Peddars way and norfolk coast path taking you through fantastic scenery including a roman road the unique brecks low cliffs and extensive sandy beaches and dunes this trail offers something for everyone from a gentle stroll to a 93 mile 150km walk. Get more information from the trail with our comprehensive list of leaflets for peddars way norfolk coast path see all leaflets. Peddars way and norfolk coast path form one national trail blending centuries of history with some of the most diverse scenery found in a. Norfolk suffolk this easy access national trail provides both inland and coastal walking the peddars way is one of the links in a prehistoric route often called the greater ridgeway from the wash to the south devon coast and it reaches the coast at holme next the sea from where the trail follows the norfolk coast path east
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.