Bosnia and herzegovina bih is the heart shaped country in the middle of the former yugoslavia and lies at the heart of the dinaric alps in a country that covers only 51000 km2 it is no less than a phenomena that it hosts so many drastically various landscapes. Via dinarica white trail in bosnia and herzegovina bradt travel guide tim clancy on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers this is the first detailed guide to the bosnian part of the new via dinarica hiking trail that carves its way through the dinaric alps. The via dinarica white trail officially starts in slovenia crosses croatia bosnia herzegovina montenegro and has its finish in albania as well as hiking alone i hiked it the other way around and started in the highest part of the dinaric alps prokletije national park
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.